We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
- We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- any other information that you choose to send to us, including items sent using feedback forms
Using your personal data
- We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
- We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
Security of your personal data
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee.
Third party websites
- The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
- Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Jeremy Lefroy MP
House of Commons